These terms and conditions apply for all workshops offered by Ripple Effect Parenting
1. Payment must be received before you can secure a spot for any workshop. At least 50% must be paid – in the event of a payment agreement.
2. Cancellations must be done within 7 days of the workshop date in order to be eligible for a refund.
3. Participants must have access to Zoom and the internet in order to participate in the online workshops.
4. If there aren’t enough participants for a workshop to go ahead then clients will receive a full refund or may choose to take a spot for the following workshop.
4. You need to have access to a webcam as the workshops are experiential and interactive in nature.
5. Ripple Effect and its coaches are not responsible for a client’s progress. Clients are responsible for setting their own goals and being accountable for following through.